Heartbreak is real. Everyone will go through heartbreak at one point in time, and I am here to help you recover. Now, you will never be 100% after being broken hearted, but at some point you will be back to normal. Here are 7 ways to get over heartbreak…
- Get a Netflix account and watch all those “Oh I need to see that” movie. It will keep your time Occupied. Plus, most of those movies are really good and you’ll finally be caught up on all those Freaky Friday references. And this will come in handy later on.
- Find new places to hang out. One of the biggest fears we have when we end relationships with someone is how can we go back to the places we used to hang out together.It’s going to be awkward. Well, you have a list of places you should try, start exploring that! You might find a new favorite hang out spot…and eventually you can go back to that one spot at any time.
- Invest of yourself. Learn a new language or take a fun class. Either way, invest in making yourself better for the next guy. By the way, taking a cooking class is not only fun but is also a quality that the next guy will LOVE! Specially if you’re good!
- Wine, the girls, and a Friday Night. Yes, having a girls night or 20 is the perfect thing that you need to help get over heartbreak. The girls will always have your back. And who couldn’t use a night of Wine, Movies, Pedicure and facials?
- Watch the entire season of Friends. I mean, why not? You have a Netflix account don’t ya? Friends is on Netflix. Plus, Rachel is the perfect example of what not to do when heartbroken.
- Start talking to someone! That doesn’t mean to hook up with every guy you meet until someone decides to stay. However, it means that you shouldn’t lock yourself in a relationship jail and not talk to anyone. You can’t move forward until you make the first step in moving forward.
- Taylor Swift.
Extra Advice for those who were living together: Get a big pillow to put in the their spot! You’ll forget they are gone!