Miley Cyrus and James Corden sing through some of Miley’s best old songs. You will love this.
The Voice season 7 winner, Craig Wayne Boyd announced his new album Top Shelf will be out on October 27. Boyd won The Voice and instantly had issues with his record deal. Boyd spoke out about post Voice life a few years back. Blake Shelton also spoke to Ruben Jay about the post show contracts and his frustration.
A little over a year ago, CWB had commented on a record deal or distribution deal that was in the works.
Boyd told The Boot that he feels his wife brought sophistication to the album.
“I feel like the album itself — it’s got a little bit of the grit, the whiskey, to it … [but] with my wife now being such an important part of my life, she brought a little bit of sophistication to me,
Craig Wayne Boyd, Top Shelf Track Listing:
1. “Stuck in My Head” (Arlis Albritton, Brian Davis, George Ducas)
2. “Somewhere in There” (Jared Mullins, Travis Denning, Chris Stevens)
3. “She’s Killing Me” (William Dewar Hopkins, Bobby King, Steve Mitchell)
4. “Wild Ways” (James LeBlanc, James Matthew Nolen, Skip Black)
5. “We Sweat” (Josh Helms, Walker Hayes, Matt Willis)
6. “Everywhere You Go” (Cole Taylor, Shane Minor, Matt Dragstrem)
7. “Sweet Temptation” (Jason Mizelle, Pete Steward, Josh Helms)
8. “Better Together” (Craig Wayne Boyd, Will Edwards, Brett James)
9. “Hold Me Up” (Josh Helms, Jason Mizelle, Chris Cron)
10. “Only in My Mind” (Thomas Tillman, Chad Tyler)
12. “Presence of the Lord” (Eric Clapton)
13. “Sweet Temptation Mini Jam”
Voice contestant Darby Anne Walker stopped by On Air with Ruben Jay to discuss her future in music, movies, and writing. Walker discussed her feelings of the Voice.
Listen to the full interview: http://wp.me/p4Bl5O-2uy
For more information, head over to http://multimediamouth.com
MuliMediaMouth is a digital first media and news outlet. We specialize in pop-culture and news. Founded in 2010, MultiMediaMouth.com is creating new forms of media.
Season 5 contestant of The Voice on NBC, Jacquie Lee has released a new single after announcing a new direction on Twitter. The new single is called “Am I The Only One?” and it’s epic. There is a link to buy her song at the end of this, but let’s talk about her new direction and what she’s working on.
According to what we understand, Lee is working on releasing a new album. We spoke with Jacquie at The Voice in 2015 and she made it clear that she wanted to be a creatively free artist. Lee said, “I’m not trying to put it in a box…it’s going to be real”.
On June 25th, Lee announced that her new journey begins on July 14th (today) with the release of her new music and a show at the Hotel Cafe. Lee wrote in the announcement “from my journal to the studio, this is my life and it means everything for me to share it with you. it’s been such an emotional/therapeutic process, and I CANNOT F*CKING WAIT for you to hear and see what’s about to come…”
Her journey has begun, and if “Am I The Only One” is a sneak peak into her future, the future for Jacquie Lee is bright.
Lee’s voice has matured a ton since her time on The Voice. Check out her new single, share it and show her some support!